Thursday 12 June 2014

I MY ME MINE

HELLO!
     My name is IZYAN SAFIRA BINTI IBRAHIM..u may call me IZY but all i heard after I'm here in UITM SHAH ALAM are izy body mist? izzy perfume? easy-going? there u go -_-.. I'm from TERENGGANU but currently stay in Kuala Lumpur..i was born on 27th of February in 1996..my previous school was MARA JUNIOR SCIENCE COLLEGE BESUT,TERENGGANU (MRSM) I'm the first out of four.I'm the eldest.ahha?
      My father is a contractor while my mother is a domestic engineer.My second brother is 16 years old.He is in CQ-TECH BREYER COLLEGE,GOMBAK taking the electrical course.My third brother is 13 years old.He is schooling at SMK BATU MUDA JALAN IPOH.My youngest sister is 5 years old.She is in kindergarten near my house.
      My hobbies are surfing the internet,watching movies,and spending time with my friends.Previously in MRSM BESUT I was an athelete.I'm involved in 4X100 metres and 100 metres.I'm a president of ENGLISH MOTIVATIONAL COMMITTEE (EMC) too.Since I'm one of the committee I participated the debates.Last year i went to regional round held in AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MALAYSIA (AISM) and TAYLOR'S UNIVERSITY.My teammate and I were qualified to global round which was held in DUBAI,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (U.A.E) we lost the debates.But I got the senior top scorer for my team and I got the honourable mention for special area since the WORLD SCHOLARS CUP is not focussing on debate only.We have scholars bowl ,scavengers hunt and etc..
       I think thats all from me.thank you :)
i'm in the middle,its a picture when i was in GEMS MODERN ACADEMY SCHOOL OF DEBATE U.A.E

No comments:

Post a Comment